View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 10:02 AM   #33
piper6909

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter986 View Post
Thanks, Pipe! And, cheers! Yes... ~70% to get under your skin... however... I do believe that America for too long has been taking it in the rear upon the foundation of trying to achieve world peace. It. Isn't Going. To. Happen. While I believe Trump can be a dunce... I also believe he believes that someone (He) has to stand up to the terrorists and ****************-alls of the world who for decades have been ****************ting on America. Again, while I'm not a huge fan of Trump... he's taking the lumps that his predecessors were to weak to receive. People can call those fellas smart, and keeping peace in mind... but look where that has gotten us: A shadow of what once was America. We're a nation of pussies (soy boys... man buns... pansexual... whatthe****************ever else).

One poster likes the kumbaya unity that we enjoyed after 9/11. Me? I was pissed that the hand-holding kumbaya position came at a cost of 3K+ lives. What did we get out of it? A shrine that shines a beacon of "hope" into the sky. Big deal. And... all while the terrorists were snickering at us behind our backs and, frankly, right in front of our face.

Maybe the kumbaya types can ask what was that terrorist doing at the airport. However, that would require wearing a thinking cap and, I''m afraid, they left those hats in the coat check.

The hard-left liberal approach? Yeah. Not working for me.

Pipe... yup, that's my position. However, when you're in my neck of the woods.. or any of you fellas... the hot chocolate is on me. I'll be drinking coffee. Black.

Who's going to NAMM this month?
Like I've said before, we can disagree without being disagreeable.

Here's the reality: Iran hadn't done anything since we had the nuclear agreement. Until Rump was so hell-bent to undo everything Obama did and walked away and imposed hard sanctions. Then Iran started to retaliate.

If Rump was such a bada ss, why is he always kneeling down before Putin, Kim, and Erdogan?

If someone wants to wear a manbun, what's it to you? I bet you wore tie-dies and bell bottoms! LOL I'm sure they'll look a pics of themsevles years from now and laugh at themselves.

So you like divisiveness over unity, or as you call it, kumbaya?

Last edited by piper6909; 01-04-2020 at 10:09 AM.
piper6909 is offline   Reply With Quote