View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 03:05 PM   #97
SMK Shoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoninDel View Post
How does that differ from a cop pulling you over and asking to see license, registration and insurance???

I really find it funny that I worked in Manhattan and Joisey City for years and YOU are the one that is afraid....
Was trying to stay out of this, but here we go.

Last I knew a cop had to have some reason to pull you over. Seems like there is a amendment about unlawful search and seizure, but whatever. You are so willing to give up your rights, so who care about civil liberties.

Wow, you worked in Manhattan and joist city, good for you. NO, I do not walk around afraid because I know I can defend myself and my family.

You want to feel nervous, Walk a patrol in Baghdad, or outside the green zone, or the albon village complex, or up around tikrit, OR the pesh river valley, or the Korgal valley. Not even gonna sit here and list them all. If you have never picked up a weapon and defended this country, why are you so willing to give up our rights that you didn't put anything on the line to protect.

If YOU don't want to be able to protect your family, that's fine. Don't stop me from doing it.

Three types in this world. Wolves, Sheep, and Sheep dogs.

Sheep dogs try to protect the sheep

Wolves try to eat the sheep

Sheep think as long as they don't see a wolf in front of them that there are no wolves.

You must decide what you are. I know from over 26 years of service what group I fall in.

I just hope one day you don't wake up and see a wolf at the door, and wonder where the sheep dogs are.

And if you think people CC because they are afraid, then you just don't get it. I am not afraid, I carry because I've seen the wolf and will make sure I am between it and the Sheep. Just say thank you to the people keeping you and your family safe since you don't have the fortitude to do it.

Last edited by SMK Shoe; 01-03-2020 at 03:15 PM.
SMK Shoe is offline   Reply With Quote