View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 10:06 AM   #8
piper6909

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter986 View Post
Ha Ha! Iran and good faith in the same sentence. I believe they call that an oxymoron.

Obummer didn't have to whine... he was just a plain old ******************** ( I see you're working past the censors, lol!!!).

I know you know Obummer was a traitor to the American public. Trump doesn't hold in his feelings or take it up the rear... or speak in cat-tongue like historical dumbocrats. He tells it like it is... has upset the old-girls club... and is a threat to how business was done in the olden days (Obummer and pre-Obummer). Dumbocrats are so confused, that the finger pointing and wagging (predominately up each others rears) is all they have left.

I'm going go buy me some stock in ladie's underwear, for I predict in spite of the recent Hanes stock downturn... that the next adminstration (Read: Trump) is going to cause many dumbocrats panties to remain in a huge bind. It'll be the continuance of the next fashion trend for dems.

OK. Your turn. I don't have all day. OK. I do have all day, lol!
Yeah, Obama was the traitor that pulled us out of of DubYa's great depression, told the health insurance companies that they can't deny you if you have pre-existing conditions and limited how much of our premiums they can take for "admin fees" or send you a refund. Set up the most consecutive months of economic expansion, tripled the stock market (Both trends still continue today) And, oh yeah, after stabilizing the economy, the deficit began to go down.

Rump tells it like it is? HAHA! That's your best joke yet! But when he takes the opposite sides of every issue, I guess he could be right half the time! Name one issue where he "tells it like it is" and I'll find the same issue where lied about or he said the opposite.

Yes, I'm going to invest in panties too, because once a Dem kicks Rump out, the Refuglitards will once again care about the stuff they used to care about, like the deficit, morals (remember what they said about Clinton), etc. And when they do, they'll need a ton of panties to get into a bunch! And holy S hit!, they might even care about truth again! ... Nah! fugetaboutit!

You turn!

EDIT:

P.S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter986 View Post
Obummer didn't have to whine... he was just a plain old ******************** ( I see you're working past the censors, lol!!!).
I hope the censored part isn't what I'm thinking it is. That'll seriously change my view of you as a decent person.

Last edited by piper6909; 01-03-2020 at 11:58 AM.
piper6909 is offline   Reply With Quote