View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 07:06 AM   #5
piper6909

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter986 View Post
Oh, yeah... I knew he was talking about Obama. Michael, his wife, had/has more balls than he does/did. Figuratively and literally.

I thought perhaps you'd respond to my post with your pre-authored eulogy for Soleimani or maybe suggest that we ship over a pallet of cash in lieu of flowers.
HAHA! good one. I don't know, he did go in to Pakistan to get Bin Laden, against his own advisers. I'd call that pretty ballsy. It could have easily gone wrong in a very big way. Bush didn't have the balls to go in.

At least Obama was never a whiny little b itch about everything, like Rumpie is.

Like it or not, that "cash" were frozen assets that belonged to Iran in the first place. If you're going to make a good-faith deal you have to show some good faith. For all it's faults & shenanigans, Iran hasn't built any nukes. Since Rump walked away from the deal for no good reason, things have gone sour and Iran started enriching Uranium.

Rump would rather make a deal with his boyfriend Kim, but he keeps getting left at the altar! LMAO
piper6909 is offline   Reply With Quote