View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 03:14 PM   #49
Qingdao

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotanova View Post
A lot of people use the ar-15 with success but the bullet is a little small in my opinion. I bought an ar-10 for that use and have been using it for deer this year too. I've been using it for deer this year only to get comfortable with it. Like they taught me in the army. One shot one kill. I'm not out there spraying bullets around. Aim, shoot, move on to the next.
I don't consider myself a "gun guy" but a lot of people would because of how many I have. I'm a hunter, and I have different guns for different game. While I bought my assault rifles mostly for hunting, to a certain degree I bought them for self-defense. I'm not a chicken little, but to a certain degree I bought them in case of a natural or economical disaster. 99% of the population would be clueless if we lost power for over a month. Unlike them, I'm ready to defend what I have.
That's why I don't hunt... I like to spray bullets.

I also don't like to be quiet and patient.

All that said I love to eat other people's procured venison.

I don't particularly like the AR platform guns just because I feel its overused. I like being different. One of these days I'll get a krinkov (its a tinny AK47), but I just don't see the need to spend $600 on a gun atm I like what I've got.

WTB: any cheap 986 shifter new or used
Qingdao is offline   Reply With Quote