View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 06:18 PM   #11
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by steved0x View Post
Hey Fred, I was just thinking about you the other day, good to hear from you on here. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Haha! Same to you Steve, best wishes man! Time to catch up with your racing adventures, hope you are still zipping those apex

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulE View Post
Great to hear from you Fred! Hope all is well and you will be posting from time to time!
All good here Paul, at least still alive (sort of, I think lol). I'll try to get the Boxster going this weekend, that's what got me to log back on 986forum in fact. Got a feeling something will be messing up in advance, lots of dust on that roadster right now so I might be posting sooner or later... I'll update later today or tomorrow. Hope all is well for you too, good to see you and others are still here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotanova View Post
Glad to see you're back. Does this mean you're back to making us parts too?
Ramped up +3 new machines since and all belong to a customer for the next few months man. Google the word "slave" my picture is just below :/ Trust me if I could make parts I would, nothing better than making car parts machined the-way-I-chose-too. Pure freedom, miss that time. If you or anyone needs something done CAD/CAE/CAM-wise just let me know I got time for that, for the parts I know a whole lot of chaps with the same equipment so things can be arranged for a good cause. Hope business goes well for you man, good to see you too haha!!

Last edited by Nine8Six; 12-28-2019 at 06:20 PM.
Nine8Six is offline   Reply With Quote