View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 01:42 PM   #28
piper6909

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Radium King View Post
i beg to differ, only to state that this totalitarian agenda was in the works well before the UN got involved. it first reared its ugly lizard head when the corporate illuminati had their propaganda branch Hallmark start selling the oppressive fallacy that is 'Christmas'. long before you were letting the jack-booted stormtroopers from FEMA into your lives under the auspices of protecting you from swarthy jihadis, you were letting that corrupt agent of death Santa into your homes. entering unannounced and without permission, eating your food, KNOWING when you've been naughty and when you've been nice, his fat corpulence towed about by enslaved proletariat masses of flying venison. all sold to you under the auspices of peace and love. and they bought it! all those sheep, standing in line to buy gifts, with their foolish sweaters and well-wishes for neighbors. but not me. i am a shepherd! guns and canned food only for my xmas gifts! i need my guns to fight santa and the illegitimate puppets rulers put in place by his reptile illuminati masters! rise up against these purveyors of lies! look at what we have come to - ruled by a man who was placed into power without having the majority of the popular vote! they have turned our democracy against us! this blatant theft of our democratic voice is the exact reason the right to bear arms was written into the constitution! and if a few kids have to die to ensure that i have the right to acquire the weapons i need to advance our cause then so be it; they probably believed in santa anyways.

merry christmas everyone!
HAHA!! That's great!
piper6909 is offline   Reply With Quote