View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 06:12 AM   #20
SMK Shoe

Wow, I guess if you can't come up with a good defense of your position, just cuss a lot. Of you three articles you linked to, Non of them show violent crime is worse in the country. Yea, more deaths from accidents in the country but since we drive more, actually work with equipment. thats to be expected. Just because it was a youths model does NOT mean he didn't have to go thru the same process to purchase. How about we put the blame where it belongs, To a dumb ass father that let his son have a "youth Shotgun" in his bedroom unsupervised. And a 11 year old kid that shot a pregnant women in the back of the head while she was in bed.
Dude, I really don't want to argue with you anymore on this. You have one article and a complete lack of reasons skills. Swearing and going to extremes shows that you will NOT even listen to another point of view. I have actually been double checking what I thought and read the articles that you linked just incase there was a flaw in my thinking.
I can say my daughter from a young age knew how to handle guns and shoot. Neither of us were much for hunting but do both enjoy shooting.
I guess raising her right kept her from deciding to kill someone.
Oh, and where do guns come from you say, seems you hinted that they come from the city since that's where CRIMINALS steel them from.
I guess trampling on everyone rights because some father didn't raise his kid right or teach him firearm basics, we should all loose our rights. I guess you are going to get rid of you Boxster because some idiot crashed his into a second floor and killed his passenger. Only right, Huh
But you are right on ONE thing, I am tired of dealing with you, Did enjoy trying to see you side of the debate, but I am to much of a conservative and don't align with the Nazi theology. they started with gun registration too.
Have a blessed holiday season
and if you know anyone from the south you'll understand this
"Bless your heart"
SMK Shoe is offline   Reply With Quote