View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 05:13 PM   #18
Qingdao

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMK Shoe View Post
Within the United States, one must be at least 18 years old in order to purchase shotguns, rifles, and ammunition, and at least 21 years old to purchase all other firearms. Some people may be restricted from owning firearms, such as individuals who have been dishonorably discharged from the military or tourists. Guns must be sold through licensed dealers, and purchasers must undergo a background check.

Not too long ago, in my high school years, 15 year olds could own shotguns. Lots of the guys had racks in the back windows of their trucks.

I was supper surprised when it came up at work a few weeks ago about the new background checking when purchasing firearms. All the guys at work wanna get CCW licenses so they don't have to have a waiting period. I am just shock at how much unnecessary and intrusive regulation has come about in 15 years. I guess I need to get my head out of the sand and start talking to representatives… maybe before violent revolts start we can stop these regulations.

And yeah apparently you can't just walk into a gunshow and buy a firearm cash and pick up a box of ammo on the way out the door. terrible

WTB: any cheap 986 shifter new or used
Qingdao is offline   Reply With Quote