View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 03:59 PM   #17
SMK Shoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by piper6909 View Post

So you're for background checks. Good. Now how about background checks at gun shows?

I'm all for drunk driving laws. And since the laws have become more stricter, drunk driving accidents have been declining. You gave a perfect analogy for me. Thanks for making my argument!

Here's what I'd like to see: Limit magazine sizes, so you can't shoot 30 people in 15 seconds. Force a shooter to take some downtime to reload, so someone can have a change to fight back. That's for starters.

If guns made us safer, at 1.5 guns per capita, we should be the safest country in the world.

So you are Okay with only a few people being killed by drunk drivers. figured since it was illegal, everyone would be safe. Thanx for making MY argument. Even with all the laws on the books, criminals will still break the law and kill people.

And there is NO gun show loophole. stop getting you facts from CNN. All weapon sales from a business must require a background check. Only sales that are not covered are personal sales. gun shows are not personal sales. And let me know what flea market I can go to by a gun.

Your point about "That's for starters" is why no real American will listen to you gun grabbers. Nothing is ever enough. Once you get some, then you want more. There is no end to how many of MY civil liberties you are willing to sacrifice to not fix the problem

Last edited by SMK Shoe; 12-25-2019 at 04:03 PM. Reason: added a couple points
SMK Shoe is offline   Reply With Quote