View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 07:56 PM   #4
piper6909

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMK Shoe View Post
So what are some common sense gun laws that you would agree with? Seems like we have a lot of gun laws and most criminals don't really follow them.
Name one mass shooting where the shooter got his gun illegally, if you can, and I'll name at least 10 where the gun was purchased legally. We can't have it so easy to get guns.

For starters, how about limiting magazine sizes, and banning assault weapons. I have guns for self-defense and I used to hunt. Never have I thought, "I wish I had an assault weapon with 100 rounds." All I need one well-placed bullet to get the job done.

Several years ago an 11-year-old kid shot his dad's pregnant girlfriend in the face and killed her. His dad LEGALLY gave the gun to him as a gift. At the time, this 11-year-old kid would have to wait 5 more years to legally get behind of a car, 7 more years to vote and 10 more years to legally drink a beer. But he could legally own a gun at age 10.

Is that logical to you? Something is seriously off-kilter here. And the laws remain the same, because the National Retards Association has lawmakers by the balls. Luckily the NRA's own corruption is coming to light and hopefully they're losing their grip. If I was an NRA member and found out what Wayne LaPierrre's been doing with my dues I'd have a nice message for him.
piper6909 is offline   Reply With Quote