View Single Post
Old 05-24-2004, 11:50 AM   #7
jaygo44

I have 3 piece RH 3.6 Turbo rims on my boxster and replaced my 18 inch OE P-Zero with Kuhmo KU19 tires, these tires are asymetrico, just like the PZero's and supposedly have a hard sidewall, but not classified as N1, big deal, they had a price of about $700 for all four on tirerack.com ( pretty cheap compared w. pzero's) They also are supposed to have better tread life than pzero. One thing I like about them is on my aftermarket rims w/ pzero the outer lip or the rim stuck out about 1/4 inch (curb rash galore) now with the Kuhmo's they fill out the rim and go over about 1/8 inch! Same size 225 18 and 265 18. They handle very well and stick well to the road, road noise is good too, rain is pretty good too havenet slipped yet, It seemsc as if the Pzero were less sticky, but thats my opinion. I have them mounted on my factory turbo wheels right now ( rims out getting repaired) and they fill out the rim and look better than the pzero.

For the money, they are good, and the charactersistics are just like pzero's I was sold on the fact they are Asymetrico, just like pzero's.
jaygo44 is offline   Reply With Quote