View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 09:08 AM   #1
RandallNeighbour

Momentum Dealership Party

Last night, I went to Momentum Porsche's grand opening of their new sales and repair shop here in Houston. Of course, it was a beautiful building and there was a nice Carrera GT parked in front for all of us to gawk at, and of course, there were beautiful women walking around as well.... my wife was along and agreed with Mark, another forum member we were talking to during the event... "the rentals walking around here are very attractive."

Rentals! Ha! That's a good one, Mark!

Anyway, I just wanted to tell the other forum members here the great news... Mark (Houston_C4S) won 2 tickets to Germany!

As he told me this morning via cell phone, the "rental" gal in the tight skirt who was drawing tickets for the drawings all night was standing next to the band when Mark sauntered up to her and said, "Hey, you are doing a great job up there. I don't know if anyone has told you or not, but you really do command the crowd" (or something to this effect... I don't remember his exact words). He was obviously flirting with his best line as a suave single man with two Porsches in the stable!

Anyway, she asked for his raffle ticket (we all got one for showing up, btw) read the number on it, kissed it, then gave it back to him and walked off.

Three minutes later she was on stage, pulled a ticket, and read HIS number!

Hmmm. Wonder who Mark is going to take to Germany with him?
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote