View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 06:42 AM   #14
Calliedog

Thumbs down Sell falls through!

No sell. Still available. Buyer and I couldn't work out the logistics. I think he will purchase locally. He didn't feel comfortable with title transfer. Porsche holds the loan. It's hard for me to understand because title transfers are done everyday. I even offered to meet him at a branch of his bank for the transaction and even do a three way call with Porsche. Still no go. I guess we all pay cash for these cars, and have the titles in our hands. I'd rather have my money invested in something with a return not sinking my money in a toy that depreciates. I'll borrow money at a low APR any day over using my savings................ Thanks! Just venting!

Does anyone have advise on how to handle title transfers? Escrow.com, or any other way?

These cars are hard to sell. I've looked at the local Boxsters forsale in my area and I've got all of them beat on price and quality. The others are junk, wrecked, rebulilt, paint work, and who know about RMS and other problems. My car's had none of these problems and it had a Warranty. I've advertised in everything, Autotrader, cars.com, local papers. Only about 5 or 6 leads. Soft market I guess.
Calliedog is offline   Reply With Quote