View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 01:00 PM   #56
BYprodriver

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweetdriver63 View Post
I know it's been a few years since anybody posted to this thread, but I have a question.

According to what I've read here, and what my Durametric tells me, both of my cats are ****************. The sensor voltage behind both cats is all over the place. Before I go spending a bunch of money, can I tell from Durametric of the sensors giving me those readings are good? Resistance on the sensors on both sides shows basically zero (steady) behind the cats, and both show a steady value forward of the cats too (sorry I didn't note the actual values forward, but with both bank's showing, the line for the value forward of the cats showed both at an identical value and unwavering.

Is that how good sensors should read?

Also, since cats cost as much as they do, I'm thinking I'll just replace the system with a Fabspeed exhaust from Pelican Parts. Specifically, Pelican Parts part number FAB-986-MAXKT-M. It looks to me like it replaces everything aft of the exhaust manifolds.

Anybody here have experience with the Fabspeed exhaust?
I just bolted my Fabspeeds on but doubt they will pass smog.

I will sell my oe manifolds for $ 300 guaranteed to pass any smog test, they have had a easy life since I rebuilt my engine in 2010. Thanks for searching.

Last edited by BYprodriver; 12-09-2019 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Thanks for searching
BYprodriver is offline   Reply With Quote