View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 04:05 AM   #2
Starter986
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLImages View Post
Good morning all,
Fairly new around here. I've had my 98 Boxster since March and have already put 19k miles on it. Loving it to say the least. It came with a set of speedster humps and brackets. They have OEM part numbers on them. Was there an oem option for the humps? Having trouble finding any info.
My assumption is they are the duraflex ones, but don't know how to tell for sure. They were red and the po started to rattle can them silver. Guessing the color didnt match and he stopped half way through. Haha. So they need a bit of paint work. Fitment isn't too bad, I just don't like the looks.

Anyway, what are these things worth? Is there a way to tell if they are 'OEM'?

Thanks,
GLImages

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Welcome. Saw zero photos/pictures/ What do you mean by "Fitment isn't too bad"? If they have OEM numbers on them... should be OEM. Rattle can? Trash that... take it to the shop... have them painted. What are they worth? I bought mine from a fellow upon these pages for, IIRC, $400 and change. They're worth whatever someone will pay for them... and the camps are divided upon the "coolness" factor.

You don't like the looks? For how much would you sell them... shipping not included? (I'd do the postage math, just looking for your sale price).

Pics, please.