View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 06:13 PM   #177
DFreswick

All, sorry I have been MIA for a bit. The day job caught up to me and I also moved my shop. Back in Action now and ready to clear out all 5 cars I have!! Best way to contact me is text 720-645-4071! Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtx531 View Post
Looking for a cdr-220 radio
At this time I do not have this part. Will check the two new vehicles I have coming in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vza View Post
Hi, Looking for a few things
986 504 119 00 rear undercarriage cover
top cubby for center console
upper throttle cable(my clip broke)
window washer nozzles
ocean blue R Fender
thanks v
I have all these pieces except the rear undercarriage cover. Undercarriage covers are rare as they're usually trashed by the time I get them. The R Fender would need paint as clear coat is peeling. Please text me at 720-645-4071. This is much easier to manage via text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtx531 View Post
Lower vent hose that attaches to the AOS to fit 2001 2.7?
Have this part, $45.00 shipped. Please text me to confirm part numbers and send pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingah View Post
Hi,
Looking for a 2000 Porsche Boxster 986 Base Model (Front Windshield Replacement) shipped to Midland, TX 79703.
Thanks!
Corey
Corey, I have a good windshield for you. Will come with complete metal frame and you will be responsible to remove and replace. Price is $200 + $160 Shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyoh View Post
Looking for these for a 2003 Boxster
Are you looking for the whole air bag cover with the silver plastic airbag label or just the label?

Quote:
Originally Posted by particlewave View Post
I am looking for the insert only (just the mirror housing, no visor or cover, lighted or not). Just need one. What’s your price plus shipping to the Kansas City area?

If you don’t want to pull it from the visor, price for drivers side visor with mirror?
I'll do the whole visor for $35. It won't have a cover on it, but the mirror and insert are good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmont View Post
Any convertible parts mainly the brackets. Thanks Frank
Frank, have the convertible parts you need. Text me at 720-645-4071.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vza View Post
Part # 986 504 119 00 rear undercarriage cover

Thanks v
V, No undercarriage cover. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpit77 View Post
shifter rod tip trans #98642604301
Have the shifter rod tip. Give me a shout at 720-645-4071.
DFreswick is offline   Reply With Quote