View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 05:11 AM   #6
piper6909

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter986 View Post
Trump is f u c king nailing it. Enough of introducing democracy on every continent. They've been fighting for millenia. f u c k 'em.

We don't have to save the world.

Have a nice day.

Word.

Edit: Yes. It's beforre 6A. Pacific.
These are guys that fought ISIS along side our own soldiers, now we say f u c k them? Are you serious? Think about the future repercussions. Who in their right mind will ever ally themselves with us again knowing we'll eventually leave them to get slaughtered?

Don't take my word for it, Micth McConnell and Lindsay Graham are against this and they are Rump's biggest supporters.

And BTW, I have news for you: WE F U C K I N LIVE IN THE WORLD! We are not isolated.

Saying we don't have to save the world is like living in the penthouse of a skyscraper and saying, "I don't give a ******************** about the foundation, I'm on the top floor!"

It's asinine simple thinking.

Have a nice day.

EDIT: Remember, Rump pulled the troops after a phone call with Erdogan. He never discussed the move with any of his own advisers, his military leaders, and took everyone by surprise. Which begs the question; "What did Erdogan tell him or promise him?"

Last edited by piper6909; 10-10-2019 at 05:48 AM.
piper6909 is offline   Reply With Quote