View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 01:51 PM   #12
CJ_Boxster

Send a message via MSN to CJ_Boxster
Sorry you had to say all that, cause i dont care. I dont have the KN for performance purposes, Purely for the intake noise and the little bit more ease i get from a stop to go.

Saying that i might as well not use a filter is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If i didnt have a K&N or any filter at all, Very large particles of dust and other debris would be allowed to get into the intake and heads. It really bugs me when i hear stuff like that. The proof that my filter catches small, fine dust is in the filter, When I clean it out, I see a variety of dust from very fine to large. While i know that its possible for some very very fine dust to get past the filter...Im confident that it would only be the very fine stuff that wouldnt have any effect on my engine.

If you want to refeut that, then introduce me to someone that used a K&N and a large debris got past the filter and caused major internal damage to the heads...If you cant, then i dont care what you have to say one the subject of Air Filters and risk of debris getting past them.

Carlos J Cazares

FastForward Performance
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...er/newsig1.jpg
CJ_Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote