View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 05:11 AM   #37
piper6909

Quote:
Originally Posted by maytag View Post
Oooohhhhh...... so, YOU think that "facts" are you poking holes in trump? You think that's somehow useful? Helpful in any way whatsoever? YOU think that pointing out the extent of the president's narcissism makes you smart? C'mon man..... that's low-hanging fruit. You'll find no argument here.
But again: that's just politics. You're playing the divisive role really well. You want to inflame others, which is why you use the words you do: to incite a defensive response..... to start a fight, in other words.

Stop it.
Be better than that.
Now let's stick to facts that matter. So the president says stupid stuff, to build up his ego. Yeah..... it's embarrassing. So was "I did not have sex with that woman...." and "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor....". I'm not interested in personal politics. Let's talk about issues. Let's talk about policies.

Let go the hate, piper.
Let go the hate.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
I'm just pointing out the fact that this clown is unfit for the office.

And do you seriously want to compare Rump's lies to those of Clinton and Obama? Write me a list of theirs and I'll write you a list of his. I hope you like curling up for a long read! LOL

The only hate I have is for Cheeto Bone-Spurs. None for you, none for PW. I didn't have hate for Reagan, nor the Bushes. Cheney, on the other hand... that's another story we don't need to get into.

I will not let go of it until he's gone. I love my country too much to let this go.

He lied to me, he lied to you. Thousands of times. He's still lying. Every day.

So... want to have a discussion about guns?
piper6909 is offline   Reply With Quote