Thread: track vids
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 09:46 AM   #13
Quadcammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsceash View Post
Would be nice if you had some lap data going in the video. I've run hundreds, maybe more than a thousand of laps there. Your line looks good, You may be hitting some of the curbs a little hard. My key points and speeds are top of S's at least 125. You should not lift from apex turn 2 to bus stop. Bus Stop enter at 85-90 exit 80. Carasel. to turn six 110 before down shift. +60 turn 9. +85 turn 10. 11 4th gear at footbridge 5th gear start-finish.

I only have a 5 speed. but a 3.6 motor. best lap 2:13.5 average 2:15, 2:16
yeah, i'm using harry's right now and I can't get the overlays to transfer for some reason.

I should be running 2:15s or so. need to carry more speed into turn 1. Bus stop curbing is an art it seems, some guys like all of it, some like none. I do not lift from apex of turn 1 to busstop. Max speed was like 127 or thereabouts. I enter bus stop at like 80, need to work on that a bit. I was at 89 on turn 10, I did not have to shift into 5th on the front straight.

Not an excuse for my slow time, but it was in the high 80s and the track felt pretty greasy.

I'm also finding with my 5 speed that it wants a 3.5 gear as 3rd is a bit short, and 4th is a bit tall in a few spots.

thanks for posting your vid.
Quadcammer is offline   Reply With Quote