View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 06:28 AM   #8
boggtown

Wow, so far I have been lucky and never gotten a ticket and have only been pulled over once. So I will tell you that story, lol. I was going down an old country highway (45 in a 45, the only time I have ever driven the speed limit on that road) and it was dark and a car comes up behind me (didnt know it was a cop) and gets on my a$$, so I speed up to get him off me, and he keeps on it so I speed up some more. I speed up untill 10-15 over and drive for about 3 miles. As soon as I get into town and slow down for the speed limit change he puts on his lights. I had under glow neons on my BMW at the time and he said thats why I got pulled over, like I belive that. I'm pretty sure he thought I was a drug dealer or something because the first thing he asked was if I had any drugs on me. Cops confuse me a lot, but I think the national speed limit should be raised, these speed limits were created when cars sucked and were unsafe, now that the cheapest crappiest new car can go 100 and have good safety ratings the speed limit should change with the times. And its not like youd have to go that fast, so all the old people can stay going 65 in the right lane.