View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 05:49 AM   #4
KronixSpeed

Ohhh no, i've got every ticket in the book that you can think of............My worst ticket goes something like this.......lol

Flying down the hwy, with a Boxster S (my friends car), my car is a base. Obviously his car is faster. I am at about 240km, and my friend is at 250km(in and around these speeds). My friend is infront of me, obviously driving faster.

We fly by a cop that is sitting on the shoulder of the hwy, he jumps out of his car, on to the hwy and as we are flying by him, he waves us to stop and pull over. We end up in the fast lane reversing on the hwy back about 1km. As we flew by the cop on the side of the hwy we see cammaro cop cars lined up, so ****************ting already we had to stop. We reverse back the km on the shoulder. The cop ends up being the hottest lady cop that i've ever seen in my entire life. She tags me at 150km and my friend at 140km. I for some reason got the bigger ticket, don't know how, seeing that my friend was going at a faster speed, but whatever.

My ticket ends up being a court date on the spot, no joke, she even gave me a time and court room # on the spot.....so screwed.

My friend gets a ticket for $600 and 6pts.....

she tell's me to get a dam good lawyer because i'm going to have to explain why I deserve a licence. She wanted to tow my car away on the spot, but it was taking too long to get a tow truck to that location. Shoot me!

So my first court date, I send in a friend to say that I couldnt get out of school, and that I require a new date. They gladly give me a new date. My second date comes and I again send in the same friend asking for another date as I am in school. My third date 1 1/2 years later, I walk into court and obviously the cop is not in court, and the judge throws the ticket out of court. The happiest day of my life........I got the court house to stamp my ticket with a void stamp and I lamenated the ticket, and I framed it.

My friend went to his first court date with a lawyer and took the hit of a fine of $600 and 3 points.

I have far too many tickets stories, I could go on all day. let's just say that when I was 16, I hadnt had my licence for more then 2hrs, and i got pulled over for speeding and 2 other tickets....but as usual I got away with all 3 tickets.......

Actually I do have one pending ticket that i will be in court for this month....lets see if my luck has run out.......I have had a good driving record for the past couple of years. This ticket is the smallest that I have ever got....

Insurance I pay about $1000 every 6 months.....So luck must be on my side.