View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 11:12 PM   #24
particlewave
Custom User Title Here

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT79Bronco View Post
So, can someone PLEASE explain WHY in the heck, one of the most common ways to take photos, is not an accepted format or methodology of uploading photos to this forum????? Are IPhones that odd of a phone that someone thinks they are a fad???

We shouldn’t have to do gymnastics or convert files, WHEN THEY ARE RIGHT THERE ON OUR PHONES. Every other forum I use, both Porsche and non Porsche related, make uploading photos from an iPad/iPhone seamless. Easy!!!

I would love to participate more with postings and provide feedback with photos, but don’t because of the hassle of doing a secret handshake to upload a photo taken with my iPhone. Might as well as get out my Kodak 110 camera, take pictures, develop them and then scan them for uploading via my PC, hooked to my scanner.

Let’s get with the times and make it as easy as possible to upload, for the betterment of this forum.

Anybody want to see what happens when a piece of chain rail breaks off and gets lodged in the scavenger sprocket? Have a great thread planned on rebuilding a 2.7 head, with LOTS of pictures. But........
Are you trying to upload from the mobile site or full site?
Have you tried both upload methods shown in my screenshot below?

For reference, I just took, edited and uploaded this screenshot with an iPhone 6s on the full site using the upload option that the lower arrow is pointing to:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 522075D6-75E9-45FF-9CF3-8CF42FE3B353.jpg (142.3 KB, 39 views)
particlewave is offline   Reply With Quote