View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 12:29 PM   #9
maytag
Who's askin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotanova View Post
People think because amazon sent a package for $10, that your package should be the same. It's amazing the discount that large companies get on shipping. For an example. I can buy a brand new bumper for my truck for $200 delivered. It would probably cost me more than $200 to ship that bumper back. Shipping cost is a major reason I'm not selling on here anymore. I'm sick of people asking for a part and then backing out after they find out how much it will cost to ship. You really don't know how much it will cost until you get it boxed up. Size matters more than weight and every inch counts on cost to ship. Shipping to a business will be a few dollars cheaper.
FYI, The shipping discount you get with selling on ebay more than makes up for their fees and you can usually get more per item.
EXACTLY. (except I didn't know about an Ebay shipping discount ?? how does THAT work?)

This is why I was willing to just trust, and allow people to pay me actual shipping charges.

FWIW: user DJINN isn't disputing the freight costs (I sent him an image of the receipt), he just thinks that he doesn't owe me freight until his shop is done with the refurbishment of the calipers..... WHat The ... ??? Like I say: not a response that makes me calm.
maytag is offline   Reply With Quote