View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 09:00 AM   #31
KRAM36
Need For Speed

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunningr View Post
You cant knock a company for trying to make a buck, research development is expensive. I never said that the number of places selling an item has relevance to weather it meets stated facts on its performance. I am just pointing out that vendors with a decent rep are selling the part. Your diy uses stock parts which i would hope are more widely available. So far you have bashed fabspeed and ipd just because you think they are over priced in your opinion doesn't mean others have an opposite opinion.

You keep saying your mod is better you have no fact either way, yes it works well. Another poster has the ipd installed is happy with it. the question which is better solution can only be proven by someone taking the time and expense to install each the run dyno.

I have read the thread several times on that mod and I personally don't want to do it, i would prefer a different options. Thats my business.
I never once said my setup was better, I actually said the IDP Plenum is the better part, but not worth the price.

If you don't want to do this mod why are you even commenting? What other options are you talking about? If you're talking displacement increasement, you're going to want an intake upgrade too. The current stock intake starves the 3.2 of air and hurts the power the engine can give you.