View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 08:46 AM   #30
Cunningr

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAM36 View Post
What sarcasm? Fabspeed is a joke with their prices and I'm dead serious. Since you think the number of places a part is sold makes the part worth buying. Well the 997 Plenum can be bought at many more places then the IDP Plenum. I see zero relevance of where you can buy the part making it the part to have. It's only companies trying to make a buck off of hype and in Fabspeed's case, adding another $400 to the price of the part.

It's been 4 years since I installed my full intake setup and it's been a complete joy the entire time to drive and all the parts needed to do the full intake mod cost less then the IDP Plenum alone.
You cant knock a company for trying to make a buck, research development is expensive. I never said that the number of places selling an item has relevance to weather it meets stated facts on its performance. I am just pointing out that vendors with a decent rep are selling the part. Your diy uses stock parts which i would hope are more widely available. So far you have bashed fabspeed and ipd just because you think they are over priced in your opinion doesn't mean others have an opposite opinion.

You keep saying your mod is better you have no fact either way, yes it works well. Another poster has the ipd installed is happy with it. the question which is better solution can only be proven by someone taking the time and expense to install each the run dyno.

I have read the thread several times on that mod and I personally don't want to do it, i would prefer a different options. Thats my business.