View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 08:17 AM   #29
KRAM36
Need For Speed

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunningr View Post
I am not saying that either, just pointing out that several vendors that seem to have a good review are selling it. Not only fabspeed but fvd, whom i did discuss the pros and cons with.

I only mention the TB because you keep referring to the plenum alone, just for sake of discussion need to clarify you need a throttle body.

As for myself I dont like piece milled mods even if they work, I rather have a mod designed for application.

Not sure why all the sarcasm, but its these small companies do our community a service. Not saying they maybe hype the numbers but they do post dyno readings for what its worth.
What sarcasm? Fabspeed is a joke with their prices and I'm dead serious. Since you think the number of places a part is sold makes the part worth buying. Well the 997 Plenum can be bought at many more places then the IDP Plenum. I see zero relevance of where you can buy the part making it the part to have. It's only companies trying to make a buck off of hype and in Fabspeed's case, adding another $400 to the price of the part.

It's been 4 years since I installed my full intake setup and it's been a complete joy the entire time to drive and all the parts needed to do the full intake mod cost less then the IDP Plenum alone.

Last edited by KRAM36; 06-07-2019 at 08:25 AM.
KRAM36 is offline   Reply With Quote