View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 04:26 AM   #17
maytag
Who's askin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch4114 View Post
I try to avoid service departments at all costs. Unfortunately I couldn’t get a PST plugged into the car anywhere else. Luckily, there is a second dealership in my area who will get the call if I am in that situation again. However, I will be the only one who washes the car as long as I own it.
I understand that response. Boy do I!
But.... maybe there's another perspective worth considering?

In my line of work, problems occur. Shtuff happens. Sometimes due to circumstances beyond control, and sometimes due to mistakes on the part of an individual.

I tell my people all the time that how we respond when those things occur is what defines us. "A problem is an opportunity to improve a relationship".

It seems that the dealership has done all they possibly could to make it right. You've even suggested yourself that they were very thorough, not just going through the motions.

Perhaps then, they showed you the culture there? And, perhaps, they deserve another chance, because of the way they handled a bad situation?

Just a thought. No judgement. I won't use my local jaguar dealership either, after an experience not entirely dissimilar to yours. So I get it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
maytag is offline   Reply With Quote