View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 08:16 PM   #44
Burg Boxster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAM36 View Post
Change it on my car and I will notice the change without being told.
[cough] horsesh_i-t [cough]

And I don't mean switching from summer to winter as you tried to squirrelgoat with earlier... b/c uhhh most anyone w/ a buttometer should notice that. I mean, heck even my wife noticed when I replaced RF tires on her car w/ non-RFs.

Anyhow, all other things being equal (brand, model, width, wheel diam, tire wear, etc), if someone switched rears on a vehicle you are to drive from 40 to 35 series 265s or vice versa without telling you which was on, I'll bet you a steak dinner w/ all the trimmings there's absolutely no way YOU could GUESS (because let's be honest that's ALL you would be doing - GUESSING) w/ more than 50% accuracy (with a statistically adaquate/reliable sample size) which was on after driving a kilometer.

I mean sheesh, after all it IS 13 less rotations per kilometer you insisted w/ great precision. That means every 252 feet you'd feel a rear tire rotate one less time than another. Easy peasy lemon squeezy apparently for you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr9ppl2k_3c

I guess I stand corrected. My bad.

But that does beg the question with your F1 career in the balance, how do you find time to post w/ commoners like us here on 986forum.

Good luck in Monaco next week!

Last edited by Burg Boxster; 05-22-2019 at 08:19 PM. Reason: (add sample size notation)
Burg Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote