View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 09:57 AM   #5
Starter986
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch4114 View Post
I dropped my car off at the local dealership to have it programmed to recognize my passenger airbag deactivation bar. They did the job and washed the car before I picked it up. When I got the car back to my house and under the garage lights I noticed that the car was scratched in several places. They are semicircular scratches which look to me to be from careless washing. They range from a few inches to one that nearly crosses the entire trunk lid.

I called the dealership and they the guy who I spoke to said that he “doubts that happened” and told me to send him pictures. I sent them to him and have heard nothing back. I am planning on calling again this afternoon but since this is going to be my word against his, I am wondering what I have to fall back on.

Attachment 21913Attachment 21914Attachment 21915

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CH4114... PM me. I'm in the business of ironing out those kind of %^&&%$##%^**(&^%. I assure you you'll receive the outcome you desire. I'll do it gratis.

Please connect with me before you telephone him.

Reach out soon. Real soon. I'll give you my directory information, and we'll chat by phone. Again, gratis.