View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 03:23 AM   #4956
rflores2323

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddogsMotorSports View Post
Finally got around to adding a 10" sub(Kudos to RFLORES2323) and rear speakers to shelf behind the seats. Rewired all the speakers too, sounds amazing with top up or down, now I just have to justify the $$ for another 10" sub behind the pass seat and a new head unit, lol.

Great to see another boxster with this sub installed. You can really feel the difference with the low pass frequencies in the car. At times I am wanting to lower it but my daughter is like dad "don't be old" and tells me to turn it up to feel it.. lol. Good massage!! It's hard to show in a video but this sub does a great job.

Put the other one behind the passenger seat will make a real big difference also.

What head unit you thinking of going with? I went with a cheaper Android headunits called joying... Very fast and use Spotify app which sounds great. Also has DSP and digital ouput if you are all into that which makes it very crisp. What's kind of speakers in the dash did you put? That also makes the audio experience if you upgrade those.

Again congrats!!! Enjoy with the top down!!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
rflores2323 is offline   Reply With Quote