View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 05:04 PM   #1
itsnotanova

Inventory reduction

I'm on a mission to reduce my inventory. I've spent the last few days going through my shipping containers and yard. I took two loads of scrap yesterday to the scrapyard and have a trailer full of parts building for the landfill. You're more than welcome to rummage through it if you want to come here, but I'm not interested in packing any of those pieces.

I'll be listing items on here over the next few days for sale. I'll also be listing them on eBay. It's best to text me at 512-925-9171 Thanks Woody

2003 2.7 with 53,000 miles. This boxster ran beautifully and it was a shame to part it out. I bought the car with a wet immobilizer, but besides that it was in wonderful shape. I almost wish I could go back in time and save it. I removed the oil pan and it's one of the cleanest motors I've ever had. $3250 shipped

2000 2.7 with 77,000 miles. I bought this boxster at auction and it had no transmission. It was somewhat taken apart and I never got a chance to see if the motor ran. It was brought to the auction by a dealer and looks like it had been sitting for a long time. I suspect that the transmission went out on it and the car sat. They must have got sick of looking at it and sent it off to the auction. I removed the oil pan and filter and don't see any signs of damage. The motor can also be turned over by hand. I strongly believe the motor is solid. I have been holding onto it as a backup motor for my rally cross boxster. If I can get $1750 shipped for it, then I'll let it go.

1999 2.5 with 168k. It ran when removed but I wouldn't recommend buying it as a replacement. Sold as a core. $500+shipping

Three broken wind diffusers. the top two have a broken upper tab. The one on the bottom has all three tabs but is chipped and the mesh is cracked on the bottom. $60 shipped for all three

Last edited by itsnotanova; 05-03-2019 at 05:09 PM.
itsnotanova is offline   Reply With Quote