View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 08:36 AM   #10
The Radium King

well, i'll play devil's advocate here. if you consider it a styling exercise, there are several things that work for me here and might transfer to real world in the form of bolt-on wide body kit. of course, front mount mopar engine goes in the dumpster, but the front splitter thingy is an interesting concept - would bolt-on and looks to be a novel way to widen the front. of course, real world would probably require some front fender extensions also.

ditto the side skirts (which i presume open with the door?). widens the rear track but real world would require rear quarter extensions in some form. and thoughts to the rear bumper. in fact, our cars look ok (if a little mad max) without a rear bumper cover (have a look at eric's race car) but a minimalist rear bumper cover, diffuser, of some sort could be devised here.

otherwise, those wheels looks to be pushed out 6 to 12"; not sure how to do that without seriously aggrieving the suspension; super-offset wheels and extended lcas i guess.

Last edited by The Radium King; 04-26-2019 at 08:38 AM. Reason: ps, where does one find porsche whitewalls?
The Radium King is offline   Reply With Quote