View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 04:42 PM   #3
KRAM36
Need For Speed

Garage
I was just reading the paint can and it says this.

Quote:
General: Miracle Paint is a unique air / moister cured non-porous paint that bonds to rusted and corroded metals like no other coating. We have personally used this product for years to fix rust on all types of Mercedes as well as other older vehicles. When combined with fiberglass cloth it can provide a permanent repair for non-structural rust holes and weak metal (rockers, floors, trunk wells, fender wells, etc.) it dries rock hard and if applied properly, will not chip, crack or peal. When dry it is impervious to gasoline, lacquer thinner, salt and most acids. Can be painted directly over rusted surfaces. It is strengthened by moister. Will seal concrete, grout, wood, metal and porous tile like nothing else. Can be EASILY applied with foam roller or brush but plan to throw them away when finished.
I think I'll try it without anything on the wheels and see how it goes. If it's as good as they say it is, it should keep the two metals from contacting each other and stop the galvanic corrosion. The red sounds nice, but I'm getting ready to purchase some OZ Alleggerita HLT wheel in gloss black and figured the gloss paint would look good with these wheels.

Last edited by KRAM36; 04-22-2019 at 04:54 PM.
KRAM36 is offline   Reply With Quote