View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 06:28 PM   #118
KRAM36
Need For Speed

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN 986 View Post
I think these 718 style taillights look great on my black 986 with the Joe Toth ducktail spoiler and the GT3Tek diffuser (etc. too many mods to list ). They really made more of a difference than I expected, but everyone has different taste... that's what keeps thing interesting. I have thought about the new style PORSCHE lettering on the back of the spoiler (not sure it would fit) but I like the clean/de-badged look.

To those that have bought these lights, do you have a small molding defect in the left side taillight on the top of the silver upper left brake light extension? I didn't even notice it first and I am not sure it bothers me enough to do a return/replacement... just wondering if others have seen it also. I don't have a pic, but you'll see it if it's there.
Your car looks great! Do you happen to have a straight on rear view picture you could post? One like this, but lower and not tilted?