View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 07:25 PM   #48
KRAM36
Need For Speed

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAM36 View Post
Same here Chuck. Many mods done, but they fall into different categories. Cosmetic mods, functional mods, power mods, handling mods. Each has their own special place.

I'd have to say the most satisfying mod so far was the intake system mod. It was a very time consuming and not an easy mod that paid me back with a very nice gain in performance. I could tell right of the bat this was a great mod. I've installed NHP 200 Cells Exhaust Headers, secondary cat delete pipes and a Borla muffler. While it sounds great, but I don't feel the gain I got from the intake system upgrade mod.

After winter is over I will be putting on my Koni FSD shock and new 1" lower springs and rebuilding the suspension with new wheels and tires. So that one may take the top spot.
Man, where did 2018 go? I was supposed to have my suspension done last year and I'm getting to it this year....I think lol. Seriously though, 2018 was like a year that didn't exist for me????