View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 09:17 AM   #48
MNBoxster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxsterQc
02 Boxster spirited but not abused driving conditions, not a daily commuter and stored from Nov to Mar.
Bought it used , have 49K and had to change the RMS last spring after a long rest in the Garage for the Winter. When I brought it in for service at 45K they saw that the RMS was starting to go ( few oil drops) . Drove it twice and it started leaking. Had to change with the larger seal. So far have drove it all the summer and it's fine !
I'm going to cross fingers since I'm afraid that long period of storing the car will not help the RMS issue.
Hi,

No need to cross fingers at all due to winter storage. See my post in the General Discussions on RMS & Winter Storage.

BTW, I was just in your wonderful city last week as my wife is going to be doing the '07 PGA President's Cup Tournament in Montreal next September at the Royal Montreal Golf Club. We married and honeymooned in Montreal back in '99, so I'll be accompanying her next year and we'll have a 2nd honeymoon there once the tourney's over. Hope this helps...

Happy Motoring!... Jim'99
MNBoxster is offline   Reply With Quote