View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 01:45 PM   #1
jonasjmac

986 Boxster Track/DE care

Looking to sell my track prepped 986 boxster with trailex trailer. Currently at114K miles. This 1998 boxster started out with plan to turn into a 986 spec boxster so have had Water pump, underdrive pulley, all belts and hoses x51 oil pan and baffle plate. Air/Oil seperator, light flywheel clutch, short shift kit, and IMS DOF
performed by Flat Six at Raleigh. I have also had interior stripped and 2 large cobra sebring pro with halo style seats placed with schrotch 5 point touring restraints and rennline removable steering wheel. Have Porsche OEM hard top and have had competition cages of Hillsborough NC put a full roll cage in with Nascar style bars on drivers side allowing more room to get in and out. . I have an extra set of wheels to go with this. Reason to sell is I just don't make it to the track anymore and hate to see this just sitting. Have only placed around 15 track weekends, all DE's on the car. It does have the M030 suspension. It does have a salvage title related to some minor front end damage which was solely cosmetic , front bumper plastics and headlights which have been replaced no frame damage , I have had it inspected and frame is perfect. I bought it from a local PCA member who has full details. Feel free to ask call wit any questions. I still plan on taking up to the track. I am including my Trailex CT-7541 opn trailer included with tire rack. I am willing to sell the car itself but not the trailer. Asking 15k for the whole set up, including another set of wheels As I'm not mechanically inclined I have had Gabe Watson with GT performance of Raleigh do all the annual maintenance. I've never had an issue with this car at the track and no mechanical issues whatsoever
jonasjmac is offline   Reply With Quote