View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 05:45 AM   #19
Frodo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer View Post
My post was not intended to be inflammatory at all nor condescending. I respect all of the guidance and opinions here. My personal experience is that had I not read the instructions that came with the LN plug, and the sticker with BOLD printing that said 19 ft/lbs, I'd have twisted the head right off of that plug.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by maytag View Post
I was talking about Frodo and Elmer. Their posts have a decidedly "let me teach you how to do it right" tone about them.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Sorry fella, but you're simply delusional.

Re-read my (our) posts. They state facts (I've not experienced the problem over many years of using the LN plug) and raise a question about why there would be the failures particlewave refers to. I never suggested he'd done anything incorrectly. (In fact---I don't know if this is true or not---but reading his post one gets the impression he never used the LN plug. He sounds like he's just reporting what he's picked up from others who have.) And in 1,500+ posts I've rarely, if ever, had a "let me teach you how to do it right" tone. In fact I've frequently admitted I know less about a given topic than many of the other posters on any given subject. And as I suggest above, I think it's clear to most that I've not come across with that tone here, either.
Frodo is offline   Reply With Quote