View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 08:37 AM   #10
Burg Boxster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seningen View Post
Thank you!

It's a 24' Montrose all aluminum. Empty it's ~2500# It's 6' tall, all 4 ends open up.
I was able to custom design it. Have 12' aluminum ramps and a dove tail so my RSR
can load without bottoming out.

Added front access tire rack, has a dual marine battery with 400W of solar with a 2K inverter, and a winch. Through in some tool boxes, a workbench, fuel holders e-track on the floors and additional lighting. They were great about me drop shipping the solar and cameras and installing prior to delivery.

I pull with my Cayenne Turbo, I haven't weighed it but I'm estimating ~6-6.5K loaded up, but
I haven't weighed it.

Mike
Cool thanks, Mike! Looked at them briefly when I bought the ATC but only had that tilt option enclosed at the time... just what I don't want, something else which can break - LOL. Will look at them again though.

A lot of track guys I know have trailex enclosed. I like the low profile and nice overall but pretty serious premium for sprung axles and 11' ramps, in my opinion. The only real customization they will do is moving axle around if needed for your application i.e if you have a 911 vs a 944 or mid-engine.

Anyhow, will send you PM with some questions, whenever you have a moment.

Thanks again and good luck next weekend!