View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 01:13 PM   #2
dsallean

I too have toyed with the idea of shuffling cars around. Presently I have a Toyota Land Cruiser 200 and the Boxster, plus my wife's car. Thought about the Macan and the Cayenne as a replacement for the Toyota or both. I found the Macan to be very sporty but too small and I don't want to give up the convertible. The Cayenne was nice as a replacement for the Toyota but I still felt like I wanted the roominess of the Cruiser. So I haven't made any changes yet but I am pretty sure I will buy a new LX570 later in the year to replace the Cruiser.

A few years ago when the kids were still home I had my Land Cruiser, my wife's car, the Boxster, my son's Land Cruiser and my daughter's 4Runner all at the house. (Plus my Triumph motorcycle). 2 car garage. So usually someone parked on the street and I was always sure I had an out in case I needed to leave so no one parked behind me. One thing I also did was put a key holder in the house and trained everyone to hang their keys when they got home in case I had to get up and move a car. The last thing teenagers wanted was for me to wake them up a 5:30am to ask for their keys so I could move their car!

Dave in TX
dsallean is offline   Reply With Quote