View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 05:41 AM   #7
itsnotanova

From the one picture it looks like you'll need the following. Whole right radiator assembly. That includes the air duct, condenser, radiator, mounting bracket and maybe the radiator fan too. The fans seem to survive hits like that better than those other parts. Obviously you'll need the bumper cover, headlight corner trim and the side marker light. I'd need to see more picture to get a better assessment. Did the wheel get hit hard? Is the wheel facing the same way as the other side? If it's still facing the correct way and didn't get shoved back, then you're suspension is probably okay but it wouldn't hurt to get an alignment. Now if the wheel did get hit hard, things that could need replacing are all the suspension pieces on that side and the steering rack. The steering rack on these cars are pretty reliable but they don't take well to getting hit. Another part to be careful of is the upright. They will look like they're good and people reuse them. When they go to get the car aligned is when they find out that they should have replaced the upright too. I don't even sell used ones that had any contact during a wreck. Not worth the risk. I'd also suggest replacing the hub bearing while you have the upright off. The wheel might be bent so I suggest taking it to your local tire store to see. I have all the parts you'll need to fix that except the bumper cover. You can text me at 512-925-9171. Woody