View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 01:30 AM   #6
maytag
Who's askin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazardc View Post
I'm very aware of what the transponder pill looks like in a fob, please see my original post before pasting answers that I've obviously already searched for before posting.
Wow, friend..... kinda biting the hands feeding you, yeah?

I went and read your post again and I see no indication that you "obviously searched" for anything. I find stone's comment perfectly reasonable, and a genuine effort at helping you.

If you ask me, you seem to be pitching questions with obvious answers:
- what do you do with a key that doesn't turn the ignition? Well.... ummm.... what do you WANT to do with it? It doesn't turn the ignition, so.... uhhh.... ? (See how obvious the answer seems? )
- does anyone know if this key has a transponder in it? Gee.... try opening it up and having a look? (Oh.... wait, now I've gone and set you off like Stone did... but it sure seems like the most helpful response so far, doesn't it? )

The crazy thing to me, (and I realize I'm probably treading on another topic that'll likely inflame you again) is that you seem to be ignoring the biggest question of them all:
- now that somebody has keys to my car (and that somebody isn't me, or anyone else I know), how am i going to keep them from STEALING my car, as easily as they stole the keys?

I'm just sayin'.....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Last edited by maytag; 01-18-2019 at 01:34 AM.
maytag is offline   Reply With Quote