View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 04:20 AM   #74
Calmg0d
Thom

Garage
I hear you

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar68 View Post
I'm missing something here. 10 How did you determine which green plastic bushing to work on? does it matter? the one in the photo looks just like mine....not broken or damaged but the bottom one is accessible, the top not. 2( how did you get down to the bare wire cable? the cable has a thick plastic and metal housing it slides through. It seems that the cable is wrapped around a pulley that is covered on the outside and I don't see how to get to the bare cable to get the split clamp on it. Will the clamp simply thread itself into the green plastic bushing? What does the plastic tie do? I need some help please

I have read the entire thread and I think I follow the instructions, but there seem to be some pictures missing from the 2010 posts. I know it is over 8 years but this thread seems to be worth piles of gold. I've got to dig into my issues which appear to be the same as everyone else's so before I go and buy new switches & regulators for almost $300 I'll be happy to try some zip ties and cable turnbuckles. If anyone can put together a step by step that would be awesome.
cheers.
Thom
Calmg0d is offline   Reply With Quote