View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 04:24 PM   #12
weith
painsuf

tons of fun at the drag strip

Guy's, sorry it took so long for me to get back to you all on my drag strip experience here in smokey CA. I've got lots to share with you all and I'll try to stay on point. I've got a video and a .rtf of all the runs and commentary to follow.

I failed to mention in the first post and before I went to the drag strip that I found on Craig's list an add for a much larger air intake being sold by a local Porsche mechanic. This guy installed it on one of his customer's Cayman. The guy ended up selling the Cayman and wanted to sell the intake as well so I took him up on it. He only changed me $100.00 buck to install it and $500.00 bucks for the unit. It runs and sounds much more throaty but not sure how much HP is may actually add. I'd be interested in hearing other owner's opinion of such a mod. Only downside was the check engine light came on for a day and a half or so but with one reset it went out. Bottom line, Total blast and totally worth it going to the drags. Here the video link https://youtu.be/W9pNldGsRIc
weith is offline   Reply With Quote