View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 04:40 AM   #11
rfuerst911sc

My humble opinion: you will be wasting your time with small electric heaters all that will happen is your power meter will spin like a router . You are in Canada and I'm assuming many days/nights are far below 0 degrees . So EVERYTHING in the garage is cold and you have to overcome that . Like others have said insulate , insulate and insulate . That includes walls/ceiling/garage door . Then for heat I would go with an LP or natural gas VENTED heater these are generally hung from the ceiling . They pull in outside air for combustion and obviously exhaust outside . You need a massive amount of heat for lets say 10 - 15 minutes to overcome all the cold then you can dial the heat back to maintain your comfort level . Do it once and do it right you won't regret it .
2002 Boxster S Arctic Silver with black top with glass window and black leather interior. Jake Raby 3.6 SS ( the beast ) with IMS Solution. 996 GT3 front bumper , GT3 rocker covers and GT3TEK rear diffuser and Joe Toth composites rear ducktail spoiler .
rfuerst911sc is offline   Reply With Quote