Thread: Season opener
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 06:37 PM   #1
AZ986S

Season opener

Well it was a pretty long hot summer break here in Arizona and the weather is finally getting cooler

I'm going over the car and getting ready for this coming weekend's NASA opener at AMP. Put in new EBC yellow pads on all 4 wheels, brake fluid flush. Stevedox I also installed the Canton Racing billet racing oil filter. I'll be getting some oil pressure and temp data with this filter and hopefully be able to compare the pressure loss vs the NAPA 1042 filter. I'll post a video with data overlay and analysis sometime the following week.

I'm also upgrading safety wise and installed 2 Sparco EVO I seats on PCI sliders and side mount brackets, with Crow 6 point harnesses. My goal is to just get used to this new setup next weekend.

2002 Boxster S - NHP 200 Cell Headers,test pipes,Borla CatBack,Competition Plenum,74 mm TB, EVOMS Tune,Tarett UDP,Eibach Swaybars,BIlstein PSS9s,TuneRS rear toe links,wheel studs,15 mm wheel spacers on all 4,EBC yellow stuff pads,Sebro rotors, EBS oil baffles,160 deg Thermostat,2 quart Accusump,full filtration remote oil filter,rad fan switch,custom gauge/switch plate, Race Capture data logging, 90K miles
AZ986S is offline   Reply With Quote