View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 09:23 AM   #39
Sveach756

Beluga racing refused to warranty my exhaust rattle because the car changed hands despite having receipts and proof of purchase from March this year. They did however provide me a discount on a newer unit. I finally got around to installing it today, I was getting really tired of my boxster sounding like a tin of marbles.

It looks like they updated their exhaust design/ bought from a different manufacturer. You can see the old exhaust had a crossover vs the new exhaust which is more like fabspeed max flow mufflers with no crossover and they added a beluga name plate to one of the cans. I’m just hoping it lasts and the exhaust doesn’t drone too bad.

I do plan to take the old exhaust to a shop and see if they’re willing to replicate something similar but with larger diameter piping.

I’ll update with pictures later this forum isn’t super user friendly