View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 12:56 PM   #1
mountainman

Garage
2003 Boxster S for sale, 55K miles

2003 Boxster S, artic silver with black top and interior for sale. Very low 55K miles and runs great. 3.2 engine with tiptronic transmission, both perform flawlessly. Michelin pilot sports with 9/32 front and 7/32 rear tread. Front brake rotors and pads recently replaced and rear pads at 65 percent. electric seat adjustment both sides with memory on drivers side. Onboard computer. Aftermarket Kenwood radio/cd with Bluetooth and wired iPhone/ipod connection. Also hardwired for garmin gps, valentine one and android phone. I can leave whatever you want and remove what you don't. Everything works as a low milage Porsche should.
It has a rebuilt title due to a very minor front end accident requiring basicly a bumper cover and headlights replacement.( I have picture of damage) Repaired with genuine Porsche parts and good paint match. No structural, radiator, or suspension damage and airbags were not deployed. Looks and performs great. It comes with cover, 2 keys, all books, spare, jack and tools and your choice of oem carpet mats or weathertech rubber mats. Also comes with a complete 17K mile top with frame and headliner.
I have owned porsches since the 70's and have had dozens and bought this one because it was very nice and had low miles. I bought it as a backup and eventual replacement for my wife's 2004 Boxster S LE with 125K miles but recently bought an 08 Boxster S for that purpose and now the 03 needs to go. I have had it for a year and put 5K miles on it. This month I have taken it on a 1,000 mile trip and a 500 mile trip and it ran perfectly.
I live in Little Switzerland, Nc and would assist in shipping or pick you up in Asheville airport if you fly in. This would be a perfect time to buy it, fly in and take a great fall Blue Ridge Parkway/smoky mountain vacation on the way home. Call me at 828 385 3100 or email bjfutrell@ccvn.com for more info or pictures by email. Price is non negotiable at $10,500. It is worth more, but I have 3 other Porsches that need the garage space.
mountainman is offline   Reply With Quote